Vestle.com offers traders innovative and user-friendly platforms, constantly updated financial news and 24 hour support. Clients of Vestle.com are therefore able to trade whenever they choose, using the system they prefer while receiving instant professional support when needed.
Download the FREE Forex Trading Guide here: Vestle.com/freeguide
Are you looking for an all-in-one trading solution? Vestle.com is one broker you would like to have on your shortlist. Vestle.com is dedicated to providing its clients the highest level of customer support. Should you have any further questions regarding Vestle.com, it’s products or services.
These are just a few Vestle.com trading tools:
VESTLE.COM REVIEW - ABOUT VESTLE.COM
Vestle.com has over 20 years experience in the trading market and has the well established reputation that comes with it.
Vestle.com REVIEW: THE TRADING CENTER
Vestle.com provides you with easy-to-use trading platforms customized to meet your experience and needs. Our platforms accommodate the same username and password, and offer trading functionality with live and historic data about your account balance and open positions.
Get involved in the most accurate market rates with the brandnew and very innovative mobile trading platform by Vestle.com. The smartphone app now supports gestures for the best possible mobile experience together with a sleek look and feel. The best forex trading app in the palm of your hands.
What you need to know about Vestle.com:
- Trade over 200 stocks, indices, currency pairs and commodities
- Quickly place trades and constantly monitor your positions
- Complete access to your wallet, balance sheets, equity and margin details
- Execution gestures such as the new Swipe-to-Close
- Customizable layout for easy usage
Vestle.com Mobile Platform video
Web Based Platform
Next to the mobile trading app, the web based trading platform is another highly sophisticated piece of software which meets the demands of both professional and beginner forex traders. The Vestle.com trading platform allows access to a variety of features from the computer. Like closing deals, depositing and withdrawal funds and trading over 200 assets.
What you need to know about the Vestle.com web trading platform:
- Over 200 tradable instruments
- No download or installation required
- Standard Browser Access
- Firewall Access Management
- 128-bit secure SSL environment
Advanced Trading Signals
Make informed trading decisions
CFDoptions.com is not a fan of trading signals. However, Vestle.com claims to offer an independant signalling service offering you a heads up when a certain trend occurrs. They name a few reasons to use trading signals.
Why Trading Signals?
- Discover the latest market trends and movements as and when they occur
- Keep track of your favorite products and recognize trading opportunities
- Get a better understanding of new markets and assets
Full List of Trading Signals
AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, CHF/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/HUF, EUR/JPY, EUR/NOK, EUR/NZD, EUR/PLN, EUR/SEK, EUR/TRY, EUR/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, NZD/JPY, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/CZK, USD/DKK, USD/HUF, USD/ILS, USD/JPY, USD/MXN, USD/NOK, USD/PLN, USD/SEK, USD/TRY, USD/ZAR
Coffee, Corn, Gold, Natural Gas, Platinum, Silver, Soybeans, Sugar, WTI Oil
Netherlands 25, France 40, Germany 30, US 30, Europe 50, UK 100, Italy 40, Spain 35, US Tech 100, Japan 225 (Yen), US 500 Poland 20
Apple, Amazon, Cisco, Facebook, Google, IBM, Intel, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Microsoft, Pfizer, Twitter
No trader can do without. Although there are numerous resources, it might come in handy to have your trading resources at the palm of your hand. Vestle.com offers 3 trading tools I wish to tell you about:
An independent, daily calendar of major economic events.
Investing online means that you are seeking for informationregarding major and minor economic news. That is the reason why Vestle.com is offering a leading and independant economic calendar which is provided by a reliable source and updated daily.
Independent, customized trading charts
Visually track currency price movements and market trends with the charts provided by Vestle.com. This is part of the selection of trading tools, although Tradingview might have better charting options, the Vestle.com charts are also good use for traders only trading commodities and currency pairs. Additionally, the history of each currency pair’s value can be seen, as well as the latest movements.
Trading Charts Benefits
- Multiple time frames let traders see trends and patterns easily
- Customizable tools to fit every trader’s needs
- Overlay of multiple indicators for every currency pair or commodity
- Can assist traders in making real-time decisions
Vestle.com - What about this forex broker? (Previously iForex.eu - see video's)
Vestle.com - TRADABLE ASSETS
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT Vestle.com
When you sign up with Vestle.com you will benefit from these unique features:
- Negative balance protection - Vestle.com Negative Balance Protection policy guarantees that traders losses are limited to the funds invested in the client’s account. This is not something we always see with CFD brokers. This means that if you fund your account with €1000 you can still lose €2000 and be forced to add more funds to break even with the broker. We think any CFD broker should protect their clients by not let them lose more than they invested.
- Extensive educational resources - Vestle.com offers their clients a hiuge range of tools to educate themselves: PDF guides, a regular updated blog section, video's, etc. If you are new to trading the currency market, please do read and learn a lot about FX trading. It really makes you aware of the risks involved and manage that risk. Become a better trader!
With over 20 years of experience in the financial market, Vestle.com is one of the brokers who want the best service and tools for their clients. Vestle.com is active in over 20 countries and is regulated by CySEC and adhearent to MiFID.
4 Reasons to trade with confidence and ease with Vestle.com
What are the features that Vestle.com has over its competitors
No Commission for opening & closing positions
Vestle.com does not charge any commission for opening & closing positions, though there is a spread between the buy and sell rates, which some may view as an indirect cost. The spread between the buy and sell rates is customary in all dealing rooms and online trading platforms throughout the world.
The spread Vestle.com offers for spot and forward positions ranges between 0.02% (2:10,000) and 0.05% (5:10,000) for the Major currencies and higher for some exotic crosses or currency pairs which tend to have lower liquidity. Commodities or Indices CFDs' spreads vary according to the product.
Full Margin Usage
Vestle.com does not operate Margin Calls. Vestle.com has faith in its clients and allows them to use their collaterals in full, in favor of their opened positions. Consequently, no deal will be terminated as long as the client has positive free balance in his/her account.
24 Hours of Trading and Support
Vestle.com offers 24 hours a day trading and support services, starting on Sunday night and non-stop until Friday night (GMT).
Utilizing Future Profit in Order to Open a New Position
At Vestle.com the investor is not obliged to set a stop loss rate. The investor has full control over his or her exposure and so he/she may open new positions based on future profits from existing open position..
Constant up-to-date Account Monitoring Options
This allows the client to view his/her opened positions, collateral and exposure values in real time. This real-time service gives investors full control over his/her portfolio and aids management immensely.
Vestle.com (prev. iFOREX) - HOW TO VIDEO'S
Vestle.com Opening Hours
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|