Based on corporate values and trust and performance, Trade.com offers its traders a platform to trade CFD’s (contract for differences) on the forex market, stocks, indices, commodities and bonds. It is their goal in this life to built long term relationships with their new and existing traders.
Providing service in multiple languages with a local phone number, they are committed to their clients and partners with the most comprehensive and competitive trading solution. Not only do they support the experts software Metatrader 4, they also have apps for phones and tablets and a webtrader platform which you can use using your favorite internet browser.
- 3 Pip spreads (EUR/USD)
- 1:200 Leverage
- Commission free trading on all instruments
- $250 minimum deposit
- 3 Types of trading accounts, suiting your needs.
So what can you trade here? They offer 5 types of tradable assets:
- Stock CFDs – Trade your favourite company’s stock CFD, Over 180 companies to choose from, A range of stock CFDs available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, Leverage range from1:5 to 1:20, Tight spreads, no commissions
- Forex – The most liquid market in the world, Over 45 currency pairs, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, 1:200 leverage available, Tight spreads, no commissions
- Commodities – Attractive Premiums, Independent Strategies, Diversification, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, Low Margin Requirement
- Indices – Trade the average movements of an exchange, Core 26 global indices covering the major economic regions, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, From 1:20 up to 1:100 leverage, Tight spreads, no commissions
- Bonds – No fees or commissions, Small investments facilitated, Get up to 1:100 leverage, Sterling, yen, euro & dollar bonds available, Effective trading conditions: Tight spreads, immediate execution, live dealing desk access and support
TRADE.com is a brand name of Leadcapital Markets Ltd, a brokerage house licensed and regulated by CySec, compliant with the MiFID (EU) and registered with the regulatory bodies of all EU member states including but not limited to, FCA(United Kingdom), AMF (France) and BaFin (Germany).
Being regulated by an authority means that the broker is usually trustworthy and provinding a high quality service in the regulated market.
Trade.com Account Types
When you are new to trading the market, a basic acocunt is probably best for you. If you wish to leave your current broker and have little more for a first time deposit, go for the Standard account since the Premium requires a huge first time deposit.
Trade.com Trading Platforms
Trade.com offers their traders the use of not less than 8 trading platforms. Every trading platform has its benefits and I am sure that there is one for you too!
Metatrader – The platform is available as Metatrader 4, Metatrader 5 and Metatrader Multi-Terminal. This platform has a lot of expert features and is therefore not suitable for beginners.
Web Platform – Trade anywhere you want with the webbased trading software by Trade.com. No download required!
Trade.com Review Conclusion
Offering a competitive spread and high leverage, Trade.com is suitable for every trader’s needs. If you are looking for a broker, you should really check them out. I always advise my readers and followers to open a free demo account first and try the service before making a deposit. Gladly Trade.com offer this FREE demo accounts too!
If you are not yet convinced about Trade.com, read this:
Trade.com is one of the best broker I have met. They don’t only offer the thind mentioned above, they also have a vast set of tools to play the market:
- Daily Market Analysis
- Market News
- CFD Expiration Dates
- Economic Calendar
- Dividend notifications
New to trading the market? Not new to trading the market but you still like to learn? This is what they offer their clients:
- Newbie eBook: Learn to be a trader
- Educational video tutorials
- Economic calendar
- Advanced charts
What else is there to say? Check out there website now Trade.com!
To be a successful trader you have to be one step ahead of the rest.