You might want to trade the currency market, also known as the FX market, with easyMarkets for a few reasons. The market of FX trading is gigantic and makes it easy to trade almost any currency there is in the world. Trading the currency market can be done using the internet, 24 hours a day and 5 days a week, because due to different time zones there is always a market open for trading. Click here to open an EasyMarkets Demo Account
The currency market is a trillion dollar global market. Therefor you can profit (or lose) in rising and falling market. Volatile markets (countries) offer great chances.
Since 2003 this trading platform called Easy-Forex has been trading FX in over 150 countries and specializes in online currency. Easy-Forex released forex trading as a consumer product and continues to lead with the customized technology and done for you service tailored to all levels of FX-traders, e.g. from novice to professional.
As per 2016 the brand EasyForex is changed to easyMarkets. This has been done for the sole reason that not only currencies can be traded, but also commodities, shares, indices, options and metals.
easyMarkets’ label value is PETE. This is an abbreviation for Professional, Easy, Transparent, Exciting. They focus on the only person who counts: the trader. You!
The FX market looks not so easy and complicated, only for the high rollers. They make it easy and accessible, allowing any trader to be part of the big game. easyMarkets feels the excitement of currency trading. They bring the joy to the traders!
In a competitive environment they are dedicated to creativity and constant innovative to increase benefit to you. Truth and transparency will always guide their behaviour. They claim not to hide anything from the clients, least of all the truth.
easyMarkets Account Types
Online Currency trading platform from easyMarkets
The so-called easyMarkets currency Trading Platform enjoys the following unique selling points:
- Internet access 24/7, no downloads required
- 300+ markets including FX, metals, commodities and indices
- One click trading from the Market Explorer
- Advanced charts, news, technical analysis and market sentiment all in one screen
- Free life-time demo
- Fixed spreads for greater price transparency
- Free guaranteed rates means no slippage, ever
- Negative balance protection
- Spot trading, vanilla options, forward deals, pending orders
- 1:400 leverage
The trading software can be accessed through the web, desktop or mobile device. A lot of features are embedded.
The other platform that is available to the already 100,000 traders at easyMarkets is called MT4 – MetaTrader4 – and offers the next benefits:
- 150+ markets including currencies, metals, commodities, indices and vanilla options
- Fixed spreads for greater price transparency
- Free Guaranteed stops in even the most volatile markets
- Negative balance protection
- Scalping, hedging and Expert Advisors (EAs)
- MultiTerminal for money managers
- 1:400 leverage available
easyMarkets MetaTrader platform is available on the PC, iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets.
For an overview of the full features and benefits, please read the grid below.
What others have to say about the Tradedesk software:
Robert Varallyay, CEE
easyMarkets’ Tradedesk is one of the most innovative and user-friendly forex trading platforms I have ever used so far
Ethan Low K.S., Pacific Ocean.
easyMarkets’ Tradedesk makes my currencies trading life easy, convenient, fast, and user-friendly. It is my first choice of FX trading platforms and I look forward to introducing it to my friends to trade FX with easyMarkets too.
easyMarkets MateTrader4 is the ideal platform for those already trading on MT4 for Money Managers, people interested in auto trading, Windows Mobile traders and those that prefer to use advanced technical analysis.
Forex analysis software free download
As a forex trader you might be in need of some extra tools to determine trading decisions. easyMarkets is a company providing their customers currency analysis software as a costless download. With this software you are able to make a technical analysis before making an order or trade.
Metatrader4’s key options include 20 years historical data available for back testing Expert Advisories, 85 ready to use indicators and analysis tools, 27 FX pairs and commodities including gold and oil.
Also, when trading currencies pairs a leverage of 1:200 is valid. Commodities have a 1:100 leverage!
Every client has their own unique trading style. easyMarkets offers a range of FX trading platforms that suits any client. Below is a quick reference guide to the different options of each of the forex trading platforms.
easyMarkets is Global
easyMarkets is operating in 7 cities in the world and have offices in Chicago, New York, London, Warsaw, Limassol, Sydney and Melbourne. They are licensed by the CySEC, Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commissions and in Australia by the Australian Securities and Investments Commissions – ASIC.
Opening an account with easyMarkets means that you will have access to their Currencies Trading Videos. The more you know about forex trading the better prepared you will be to formulate trading strategies and make informed decisions. Four lessons of 10 videos are created to teach you the basics to more advanced features of forex trading.
Some topics in the course are:
- Getting started – FX trading basics
- Reading charts
- How to use technical and fundamental analysis?
- And much more..
One of the best things to do for yourself when you decide to trade the currencies market is to learn as much as you can about this exciting and dynamic forex market. When you join easyMarkets you will get access to all their currencies video modules, the FX eBook guide to trade FX, your own demo account to practise with and a dedicated account service manager to answer all your questions.
The process doesn’t end there. As you grow as a trader you will have a personal account manager who is there to help trading the currencies market and help you formulate your trading strategies.
BONUS for easyMarkets Members
easyMarkets is excited to offer the opportunity to attend to one of the available events:
- Webinars – Online and accessible from anywhere in the world. An ideal solution for clients learning on the fly. Online access, current topics, basic and advanced.
- Seminars – Meet EasyMarkets in person and interact with traders like yourself looking to learn more about the currencies market. Current topics, interactive learning, learn from your peers.
- Expos – A great opportunity to meet them as well as see why they believe the platform is the right choice for any member. Worldwide locations, fun giveaways, well known venues.
- Forex analysis software free download: Metatrader 4 software for technical analysis
FX is an exciting and compelling market offering a high risk / high reward ratio. Easy online access means a customer can sign up, deposit by credit card and start trading in just minutes.
When they set up easy-forex in 2003, they were a pioneer in online trading and revolutionised FX, commodity and equity trading in over 160 countries. Since then, online trading has grown into a massive industry with hundreds of thousands of traders looking to get into the market.
For over ten years easyMarkets‘ purpose has been to create simplicity in an industry dominated by complexity. Everything done revolves around creating a trustworthy, easy and unique environment for all types of traders and really focus on what matters most to them: catching the next trading opportunity!
Key benefits for easyMarkets:
- Trusted and internationally regulated company with offices around the world
- Personal account service managers provide training and extend client lifetime
- VIP traders get direct access to a highly professional personal dealer
- Proprietary online, desktop and mobile platforms that can be accessed with a single account
- Retention incentives develop loyalty and turn traders into fans
- Multiple trading assets including over 50 currencies, gold, silver, oil and indices
- A fair and transparent trading environment that reduces the traders costs
- A vast variety of tools to help traders make important trading decisions, from market news and analysis to trading tips and strategies.
- Islamic trading account available at EasyMarkets.com
easyMarkets operates under strict regulatory conditions and is licensed in Europe by CySEC and in Australia by ASIC.
Read another Forex Broker review