This article was first published on Orbex Forex Trading Blog.
This content is synced from the rightful owners. Copyright on text and images belong to the original source.
Elliott Wave Analysis & Performance
Elliott Wave as a technical analysis method has been proven to be quite effective during the 3rd quarter of 2018, and Orbex traders were constantly updated on the market’s turns or probabilities.
Further below, a quick recap will be displayed, presenting in bullet-points the previously posted articles, but most importantly the effect of the technical analysis within.
August 9, 2018 – “Trends And Reversals – Patterns And Correlations”
- VIX first attempt to commence a spike of volatility.
- DXY bullish rally, followed by a bearish sequence.
- XAU/USD & XAG/USD sharp decline with a sustained impulse.
- WTI start of a bullish sequence.
- EUR/USD & GBP/USD ending a bearish structure with a decline, then rapidly rising towards a bullish corrective sequence.
- USD/JPY is preparing a bullish structure, in an impulsive manner.
- USD/CHF is ending a corrective pattern, then unfolding a big down-trend as the next impulse.
- AUD/USD impressive bearish impulse st...
To keep reading this article, please navigate to: Orbex Forex Trading Blog.